On 21/02/2016 4:49 p.m., Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Am 21.02.2016 um 03:56 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:

OK, so it seems that this referencing method is used. I will add it to
the Math manual.

Attached is the changed Math manual (sec. 19.3). Is this OK?

regards Uwe
Thank you Uwe (and apologies for the recent noise). You write in 19.3, "If you want to reference the subequations at once". I don't think "at once" sounds right to a native English speaker. "At once" means "immediately" rather than "as a whole" or "collectively". Thus I would prefer, "If you want to reference the subequations collectively".

Andrew

LyX Document

---