Le 25/02/2016 16:45, Yellin, Gary a écrit :
Good morning,

I am trying to determine if Lyx has a VPAT on file identifying an issues
which relate the US federal guidelines regarding 508 compliance, which
is having software be accessible by people with disabilities (e.g.;
visual impairments).

Dear Gary,

Unfortunately, there is never been any serious work related to accessibility in LyX. Since our work area is drawn with custom, there is little hope to make it work with a screen reader, for example. That would be an interesting project, but we have never been approached about that.

Best regards,
JMarc