Norwegian translations nb.po for lyx 2.2.0

The diff was bigger than the po-file, so I didn't bother with the diff.

compressed file (121K):
http://www.aitel.hist.no/~helgehaf/lyx/nb.po.bz2

uncompressed (690K):
http://www.aitel.hist.no/~helgehaf/lyx/nb.po

This brings the untranslated down to 69 obscure strings, and no pocheck warnings.

To my surprise, some strings were no longer translatable:
* The names of document classes, such as "Article (Standard class)" Deliberate choice perhaps? * The names of modules, such as "Foot to End", many very english names here. Deliberate? * Dialog Document->Settings->Numbering&TOC: The names Part,Paragraph,SubParagraph is in english. "Section" is translated, but not in nb.po it seems. Are these strings translated somewhere else now? * Menu Insert->List/TOC: choices "List of Algorithms", "List of Figures", "List of Tables" are not translateable. They used to be translateable though. The rest of this menu is translated in nb.po. * Dialog tools->preferences->user interface:user interface file: word "default" is not translateable,
  possibly because it maps directly to "default.ui" ?
* splash screen (not splash.lyx) says "The Document Processor" in english. The version string underneath is in Norwegian though. A suitable translation is "Documentbehandleren", or to split it over two lines:
  "Dokument-"  on the first line and "behandleren" on the second line.

Helge Hafting