Am 05.04.2016 um 03:21 schrieb Georger Araujo:

I have just translated the latest untranslated strings. The po-file is attached.

Many thanks. Georg put this already in.

Georg, I just notice that when I use the actual git and apply Georger's po-file (without any change) I see that this would change the line endings. So the line endings you mentioned are obviously already in his po-file. However since every translator uses another system we should make life as easy as possible and change the Python scripts that they are able to handle both line ending styles.

regards Uwe