Am 06.04.2016 um 07:52 schrieb Georg Baum:

git says that it is you: The broken line endings are always introduced
with a remerge .po file commit from you, the last one was
http://www.lyx.org/trac/changeset/aaf2cc5dbe7321334e34000eacb7edba8755f0f2/lyxgit.

Then CMake is to blame here because it created the vcxproj-file that I have to compile to remerge the po-files. I just relied to Kornel's corresponding thread at the lyx-devel mailing list. He is our CMake expert.

But how could I check if there are the wrong line endings?

With any good text editor. I use notepad2 when I am on windows, IIRC it
has that in the file menu.

I use the editor jedit. It supports this feature as well but I never used it to open po-files.

Also, the diff functionality in your git
client has probably a setting to ignore white space and line ending
differences or not.

I use TortoiseGit and it supports this. But after a remerge I get tons of changed in every po-file that it is hard to check if there are also line ending changes. (I simply never checked the diff after a remerge since I did not change strings before a remerge.)

regards Uwe