Am 09.05.2016 um 19:03 schrieb mn:

German tutorial.lyx had a few lines running into the margin.
These are fixed in the attached file.

Hello Mike,

many thanks. Many of your changes are now in. I fixed some more issues and transferred these changes to the other language versions of Tutorial.lyx.

Just a note: If you right-click on a protected space you can make it a ragged line break. (Of course LyX allows to enter it directly via the menu or Ctrl+Shift*Return.) Maybe you know this, I only mention them because I changed some of your line breaks to ragged ones.

Minimal rewording, 2 instances of .. and one ASCII apostrophe changed.
Font Palatino instructed to use true small caps.

Done.

Also, I strongly suggest to declare „Übung“ as labeling-environments.
This sets them visually better apart – and eases the line-breaking.

Done too.

The logfile retains a strange warning:
Package geometry Warning: The marginal notes overrun the paper.
     Add 5.41536pt and more to the right margin.

Speaking of: Are page-margins of 3.5cm all around really wanted?

No. The German version was the only one that still used manually set page margins. I removed them now.

best regards
Uwe