On Sun, Sep 04, 2016 at 12:22:30PM +0800, 侯翔昊 wrote:
> Dear who reading this e-mail,
>
> I am a Chinese student ,and recently I started using LYX.Now I’m facing a
> problem, when I’m switching my lax Chiense manuscript to the pdf( the little
> eye button), firstly there was an error notice ,which  recommend me to change
> the long-range to utf8,and I did what it said. Then ,there was another error
> message appeared :!pdfTeX error: /Library/TeX/texbin/pdflatex (file
> cyberb9f): Font cyberb9f at 6
>
> I do not know what to do to make it work, and can you help me?
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> regards,
>
> Xianghao

Hi Xianghao,

This is the lyx-docs list, meant for discussion about LyX's
documentation.

We'd be happy to try to help you with your problem if you write to
lyx-us...@lists.lyx.org. Please send a minimal example to that list. For
more information on what a minimal example is, see here:
https://wiki.lyx.org/FAQ/MinimalExample

Best,

Scott