On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 06:03:48AM +0300, edu Gpl wrote:
> Dear Uwe, lyx team
>
> i made lyx certification tamplate or example  file, which generate
> certification and import names and grades and student numbers from csv file.
> i hope you add it in lyx examples folder.
> please see attachment files

This is nice!

When I compile the Arabic version, I get the following errors:

Missing character: There is no ا in font cmmi10!
and there are many such errors.

I do have the fonts Scheherazade installed.

You don't get these errors?

Some additional comments:

- you did not send crown.png. Do you have the rights to the image? (i.e.
  can we include it?) if not, we can find an image that is free to use.

- there is a fair amount of ERT. I think we can reduce this.

Scott