On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 06:02:51AM +0300, edu Gpl wrote:
> I confirm that I can compile both .lyx files to PDF without
> modifications. Thanks!
>
> A few comments:
>
> - In the English file name there is a "right-to-left mark" character.
> (U+200F). I didn't know such a thing existed. That seems useful. But if
> we include it in LyX I think we should remove the character.
> i add underscore like this _ , you can remove it

OK.

> - What is the status of LuaTeX + Arabic? I get errors with this document
>   and also with the Arabic Intro.lyx. Is there something wrong with the
>   LuaTeX code that LyX produces?
> i don't know????

OK.

> - Thanks for sending crown.png. I think we should use a .svg. If you
>   export to PDF with crown.png and you zoom in on the icon, you will see
>   that it's pixelated because it is a bitmap format. I think it is
>   better to us an SVG to set a good example to users. If you do not have
>   the .svg for the .png that you created, I can create one. Should I do
>   that?
> i made new svg logo in attachment

Looks good, thanks! A minor issue: the cases do not much. In LyX it is
included as "logo.svg" but the filename is "Logo.svg". On Linux (or more
specifically, any file system that is case sensitive) this means the
file is not found. We should change one or the other.

> - What is the purpose of the following? Using the fancy color box module
>   doesn't take care of anything? Looking at the comment, I guess it
>   provides skins for extra customization?
> you can remove the tcolorbox
>
>     \usepackage{tcolorbox}
>     % tcolorbox skins support
>     \tcbuselibrary{skins}
> removed
>
> - What is the point of this code?
>     % For \arrayrulecolor
>     \usepackage{colortbl}
>   Thanks for putting the comment, but I don't know what \arrayrulecolor
>   is or where it is used.
> removed

Thanks.

One other minor issue: there is an empty page at the end of both .lyx
files. The empty page goes away if I remove the "\pagebreak" that is in
ERT at the end. Is there a reason to have that?

> Thanks for your patience on this. I hope my picky comments don't
> discourage you.
> I who thank you for your work in this scientific project, which serve millions
> of professor and students in the world

Thank you for the kind words!

Scott