Oscar> Hi all,

Oscar> I am trying to write an article with lyx and it is neccesary to
Oscar> specify some aspects, such as the space between the equation
Oscar> and the above and below paragraphs must be fixed to 6pt.  How
Oscar> can I manage this with lyx ?

You have to fiddle a bit with LaTeX commands to get that, in
particular setting the length \abovedisplayskip (and some other
related lengths) to a reasonable value. I recommend that you lookup
this name in the index of a good latex book...

JMarc