Hi, when I compile lyx I have see that it not found sgmltools. Infact I do
not use sgmltools but docbook.. How can I say lyx to use docbook sgml?
and again where i van found this items:
+checking for document class IEEEtran [IEEEtran.cls]... no
+checking for document class iletter [iletter.cls]... no
+checking for document class latex8 [article,latex8.sty,times.sty]... no
+checking for document class letter [letter.cls]... yes
+checking for sgml class SGML (LinuxDoc article)...  no
+checking for sgml class SGML (LinuxDoc manpage)...  no
+checking for document class paper [paper.cls]... no

tnx in advance..

ciaoz

Ho sentito urla di sudore...
--
Michel <ZioBudda> Morelli                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                        http://ziobudda.enter.it