Jean-Pierre.Chretien wrote:

> The \& works here, I don't understand your error unless there is
> a problem with the bibliographic section in a  separate lyx file.

You're right, this does work.  Thanks.  I'm not sure what I was doing
wrong when it wasn't.  In future versions of LyX, would it be possible
to automatically translate ampersands in the Bibliography Label field to
be \& in LaTeX as it's done in LyX documents; or is there a design
reason that this was not done?

Myles