Hi,

yesterday I tried to use the standard(?) symbol for the real numbers from
the AMS-Math-package - it should look like a big 'R' with to vertical lines
instead of one.
As far as the documentation is concerned this is done by typing \mathbb{R}
in math-mode.
Sadly this produces an undefined control sequence error with latex.

I'm using the SuSE 6.0, LyX 1.0 with standard teTeX.

Andreas
---
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net