Kostas> Hello,

Kostas> I have two questions (I'm using 1.0.1pre4):

Kostas> 1. Is buffer-previous (C-x b) supposed to work?  It doesn't
Kostas> for me, i.e. the command has no effect.  I'm running LyX on a
Kostas> Sun, Solaris 2.6.1, CDE.

Yes, it is broken, and nobody bothered to reimplment it properly...

Kostas> 2. How is it possible to add an icon to the toolbar for
Kostas> depth-decrement?  Supposing I have created the icon, how do I
Kostas> tell LyX about it?  Is that explained somewhere?

You already have it: just right click on the depth-increment icon.

JMarc