>You need to give some informations to LyX on what g-brief does, what
>syntax it uses, how it looks... You can certainly not input the LaTeX
>document class, since LyX is certainly not able to make sense off it.
>
>So, is the g-brief class similar to LaTeX letter class or to the
>dinbrief class? In this case, you will be able to reuse the
>definitions from there. Otherwise, you are on your own...
>
>JMarc

Thanks JMarc, I think I am on my own, because the result of g-brief is
much more sophistikated than dinbrief. I´m not able to write LaTeX
macros so I won´t analyse dinbrief and g-brief. I´ll go on watching this
mailing list and wait until somebody else did this. German users who
like g-brief, which is really good, will all have the same need.

Bye, Bye,
Martin.