Hello,

I am using lyx 1.0.0 under RH5.1 for some time now but I haven't noticed
that cut and paste text to lyx from other windows...

in older versions of lyx I could use that one without problems,
now when I click the middle mouse button nothing appears but the bottom
line of lyx display: primary selection paste paragraph

any idea?

Panos