I needed to generate a HTML version of my diploma thesis which I have originally
written with LyX. As the output of latex2html didn't fulfill my requirements, I
have spent some time on sed and shell scripting to improve the results.

Maybe some of you would like to have a look at it and adjust it to your personal
needs.

Or is it possible to put some of it in the LyX source code? E.g. the
redefinition of the url tag should be removed before using latex2html.

The scripts (and the resulting thesis) can be found at:
http://user.cs.tu-berlin.de/~tron/opensource/node31.html.

Cheers

 Steffen

PS: I'm only on the users list.