Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

> Hello out there!
>
> This is a LaTeX-related question, but maybe someone has an idea...
>
> I'd like to have the List of Figures and the List of Tables in one
> chapter (in the appendix), like this:
>
>    D. List of Figures and Tables
>
>       1. Figures
>       2. Tables
>
> I'm using KOMA-book-class.

try the following

List of Figures and Tables      <- with chapter-layout

\renewcommand*\listfigurename{\thesection\hspace{1em} Figures}
\renewcommand*\listtablesname{\thesection\hspace{1em} Tables}

in latex preamble or anywhere in the text.
before insert list of fifures (list of tables):

\addcontentsline{toc}{section}{\thesection\hspace{1em}Figures}
<insert list of figures>
\addcontentsline{toc}{section}{\thesection\hspace{1em}Tables}
<insert list of tables>

Herbert

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]