On 21.04.2016 11:49, Wolfgang Engelmann wrote:

On 21.04.2016 11:14, Kornel Benko wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 21. April 2016 um 10:22:10, schrieb Wolfgang Engelmann <engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de>
How do I include a further chapter in the classicthesis template?
I tried in the main classicthesis.lyx after
\pagenumbering{arabic}Some Kind of Manual
include: chapter01.lyx
include: chapter02.lyx
include: chapter03.lyx
include: chapter04.lyx
to include a new chapter05.lyx
I could not find a description in the template

Wolfgang
Insert->File->Child Document

    Kornel
I tried that already. Do I have to prepare the file to be included before?
I copied the chapter 4 of the template, renamed it to
chapter05.lyx and included it as you describe. However, how can I now change in this file the chapter 4 into 5?
Wolfgang

I managed to get the chapter number of the subfile alright, apparently the program does it (after saving?). I might have more questions, especially re references (biblatex), since they do not show up in the pdf output. But will first fiddle around before asking.
Wolfgang