On 14.05.2016 06:21, Richard Heck wrote:
On 05/13/2016 03:38 PM, racoon wrote:
Hi!

The LyX manual on customization has not much explanation. I want to
create a simple module that inserts a label with "footnotemark" and
the command \footnotemark in the source.

The LyxType sounds like the right thing to use. But unfortunately, I
have no idea where I can find this kind of inset. The documentation
states "Among other things, [LyXType] determines on which menu this
inset will appear." (46, LyX 2.2) But it does not state where the
inset will appear.

This does sound like a job for a Flex inset. Can you explain in detail
what you want to accomplish, in terms of LaTeX? Is there preamble code?
What do you want to appear where this new inset would appear?

I'd suggest you look at endnotes.module for an example you should be
able to adapt.

As for LyXType, the only genuine options here are CharStyle and Custom.
The former is intended, as it says, for character styles, such as noun
and small caps. They appear under Edit> TextStyle. The latter is
intended for custom insets such as endnote. They appear under Insert>
Custom Insets.

Ah, I see. Then charstyle is seems not to be the right thing.

I want to implement http://www.lyx.org/trac/ticket/9998 via a module.

I have the current code inserted below. Problems at the moment:

For the Footnotemark:

- It should contain no arguments.
- It should also be possible to insert it in math mode.
- Can it count up the standard footnote counter that is shown on the footnote in the editor?

#\DeclareLyXModule{Footnote}
#DescriptionBegin
#Adds the footnotemark and footnotetext command
#DescriptionEnd

Format 59

InsetLayout Flex:Footnotetext
  LyXType       custom