On 16 Jun 2016, Paul A. Rubin wrote:
> Anthony Campbell <ac <at> acampbell.uk> writes:
>

> > I can confirm that I had a similar problem when trying to edit a file
> > made some time ago. In the end I gave up and remade it from scratch.
> >
> > Anthony
> >

> Did you by any chance file a bug report on it? If not, and you remember the
> details, I think the developers would appreciate it. Methinks things not in
> the issue tracker tend not to get fixed.
>
> Paul

I didn't file a bug report (perhaps I should have done) and I don't
remember what happened exactly. It was that attempts to add a new frame
didn't work as expected. At the time I put it down to a change in the
program, but it may also have been due to my own ignorance - I don't
think I read the revised documentation until later. Sorry for not being
able to recall more details.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell                        http://www.acampbell.uk