Le 17/06/2016 18:40, Kiuhnm a écrit :
Hello,

I wrote a document in Lyx 2.2 and I noticed that I had added extra empty
lines before displaymath elements all over the document.

This happens when one hits return before pressing Ctrl+Shift+M. Did this
happen in Lyx 2.1.4 too? I never noticed. Should this behavior be
considered a feature or a bug?

Kiuhnm

A bug. Both situations are meaningful but one should be able to
distinguish between them. There is "Mark end of paragraphs" in
preferences. But if that remains the only way to see the difference,
then the option should be made default. Please harass the developers
until they agree on a solution.