Le 23/06/2016 10:30, 本杰明 a écrit :
Hi,

An example file is attached.

I tried several times. Inserting a frame between frame 2 and 3 works as
you described. But inserting a frame between frame 1 and frame 2 is not
easy. Pressing "Alt+P Enter" or "Alt+P Shift Enter", I got "Command
disabled".

Although I can find a workaround, but I am frustrated due to complex
operations. Please have a try.

It does not work if the cursor is at the separator. But it works if you place the cursor at the end of the last list item and press Alt+P Shift Enter.

Another way to introduce a separator is usually to press Enter enough times, but the Frame's KeepEmpty property interferes with it.