On Tue, 28 Jun 2016 20:38:12 -0400 Richard mentioned this:
        Re: Typing showing up slowly.........

> Just to check: You don't have the View> Source window open, do you?

  From my keyboard:

   Hello Richard,

      No I do not. Just the main LyX window as usual and haven't done
      anything different on the templates I'm using. It will go away as
      Debian testing comes closer to new stable.

Thank you,
Charlie

        East Gippsland Wildlife Rehabilitators Inc..
                   http://www.egwildlife.com.au/

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Measure your health by your sympathy with morning and spring.
        If there is no response in you to the awakening of nature --if
        the prospect of an early morning walk does not banish sleep, if
        the warble of the first bluebird does not thrill you --know
        that the morning and spring of your life are past. Thus may you
        feel your pulse......Henry David Thoreau

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.