On Thu, 14 Jul 2016 19:29:55 +0000 (UTC) "Paul A.Rubin ru...@msu.edu"
informed me of this:

        > Charlie <ariestao1 <at> ipstarmail.com.au> writes:
>

> > Trying to write a document in landscape mode, but when I convert it
> >     to a .pdf file with Okular.
> >
> > It presents with portrait and runs off the right of the page. Even
> >     if I specify the custom height and width of the pages.
> >

> Can you post a minimal example of this (both .lyx and .pdf files)?
>       Also, although I'm not sure it should matter, how do you
>       generate the PDF file from LyX (dvipdfm, LuaTeX, pdflatex,
>       ps2pdf, ...)?
>
> Paul

Sorry there is no minimum full page graphics in fact.

PDF (graphics) -> EPS = pdftops
PDF (pdflatex) -> PDF (cropped)  = pdfcrop
PDF (pdflatex) -> PDF (lower resolution) = python
PDF (postscript) -> postscript = pdftops

And more of the same.

No matter. I can work round it, I just thought there might be a better
easier way.

It works the way I described and might help others if they are having
problems.

Thanks at any rate.
Charlie

--
        Registered Linux User:- 329524

        Write while the heat is in you. The writer who postpones the
        recording of his thoughts uses an iron which has cooled to burn
        a hole with. He cannot inflame the minds of his
        audience. .....Henry David Thoreau

        Debian GNU/Linux - Magic indeed.