On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 03:01:01PM +0200, Kornel Benko wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 11. August 2016 um 12:34:19, schrieb Bernt Lie
> <bernt....@hit.no>
> > Thanks, Jürgen!
> > -B

I did not take a deep look, but perhaps Edit > Start New Environment is
relevant here. The main point is, how can LyX know that you want to
start a new environment and not continue the first one? You have to tell
it in some way. That said, this does seem to be a source of confusion
for many users.

Scott