On 14.08.2016 19:21, Guillaume Munch wrote:
Le 14/08/2016 à 11:39, racoon a écrit :
Hi,

My review toolbar behaves strangely. It does not disappear when I stop
tracking changes even though it is set to auto and in default.ui I have

    "review" "auto,review,top".

It is always visible. Setting it to

    "review" "auto,math,top"

Makes it toggle automatically with math. But I can't get it to toggle
with track changes. I remember that the behavior started after I moved
the toolbar to the left of the work area.

Is there a way to reset the toolbar somehow? Deleting the line does not
seem to do the trick.

Hi, which version? In 2.3 the toolbar now stays as long as there are
tracked changes in the document (long standing requested feature).

Thanks! That explains it. I guess I will get used to it. Maybe I will move the toolbar to the side now.

By the way, I am using 2.2.1. It actually seems to behave already there that way...