On Friday, August 26, 2016 4:12:42 PM WEST Patrick Dupre wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In the version 2.2.1 that I installed, the update function does not
> work as it use to do!!
> I does not update the pdf file that I previously viewed (CTRL R).
> I only have the option to kill the viewed version and to reload the
> documents.
>
> Can I improve this behavior ?
>
> Thank.

Hi Patrick,
        I assume that you are using the fedora package.

Could you give us further details, what program are you using to view the
pdfs?

I am using okular and I did not notice any change in this regard also there
was not any change on the fedora package regarding this issue between 2.2.0
and 2.2.1....

Regards,
--
José Abílio