-----Original Message-----
From: Guenter Milde
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2016 10:21 AM

On 2016-09-04, Jannick wrote:
> [...]

It is not very obvious, but the effect of (almost) every keypress can be
achieved by "lyx functions" (lfuns).

This can be tested from the "minibuffer" accessible with ESC-x.

A script can send lfuns to lyx via the lyxpipe.
(For Python scripts, there is a package to access the lyxpipe in the lyx
wiki.)

Hope this helps a bit.

Günter

____

Thanks. I was not aware of ESC-x. I will try that.

/J.