Am Mittwoch, den 21.09.2016, 15:27 +0200 schrieb Harold Mouras:
> Dear LyX users,
>
> I meet a problem when trying to compile a bibliography. The system
> says "I was expecting an "="---line 10 of file
> 3_Users_UPJV_Google_Drive_Carri__re_2016_Postes_UoMontr__al_Applicati
> on-Montreal.bib".
> However, when looking at thebib file attached I cannot see any place
> to put this "=".

This file has several problems.

* Line 1--8 seem to be complete garbage. Remove them.

* Line 78f. and 101f.: dito.

* Several brackets are escaped by backslash, i.e. \{ and \} instead of
{ and }. Remove the backslashes.

* Also, remove the trailing \ in the lines.

See attachment, which should fix all these issues.

How did you generate this file?

Jürgen

> Any help would be very nice,
> Thanks,
> Harold
@article{preston2002empathy,
  title={Empathy: Its ultimate and proximate bases},
  author={Preston, Stephanie D and De Waal, Frans BM and others},
  journal={Behavioral and brain sciences},
  volume={25},
  number={1},
  pages={1--20},
  year={2002},
  publisher={Cambridge Univ Press}
}

@article{levenson1992empathy,
  title={Empathy: a physiological substrate.},
  author={Levenson, Robert W and Ruef, Anna M},
  journal={Journal of personality and social psychology},
  volume={63},
  number={2},
  pages={234},
  year={1992},
  publisher={American Psychological Association}
}
@book{darwin1965expression,
  title={The expression of the emotions in man and animals},
  author={Darwin, Charles},
  volume={526},
  year={1965},
  publisher={University of Chicago press}
}

@article{lang1997motivated,
  title={Motivated attention: Affect, activation, and action},
  author={Lang, Peter J and Bradley, Margaret M and Cuthbert, Bruce N and others},
  journal={Attention and orienting: Sensory and motivational processes},
  pages={97--135},
  year={1997},
  publisher={Hillsdale, NJ}
}
@article{brown2006effect,
  title={The effect of anxiety on the regulation of upright standing among younger and older adults},
  author={Brown, Lesley A and Polych, Melody A and Doan, Jon B},
  journal={Gait \& posture},
  volume={24},
  number={4},
  pages={397--405},
  year={2006},
  publisher={Elsevier}
}
@article{sibley2007effects,
  title={Effects of postural anxiety on the soleus H-reflex},
  author={Sibley, Kathryn M and Carpenter, Mark G and Perry, Jennifer C and Frank, James S},
  journal={Human movement science},
  volume={26},
  number={1},
  pages={103--112},
  year={2007},
  publisher={Elsevier}
}
@article{huffman2009does,
  title={Does increased postural threat lead to more conscious control of posture?},
  author={Huffman, Jennifer L and Horslen, BC and Carpenter, MG and Adkin, Allan L},
  journal={Gait \& posture},
  volume={30},
  number={4},
  pages={528--532},
  year={2009},
  publisher={Elsevier}
}

@article{batson1997perspective,
  title={Perspective taking: Imagining how another feels versus imaging how you would feel},
  author={Batson, C Daniel and Early, Shannon and Salvarani, Giovanni},
  journal={Personality and social psychology bulletin},
  volume={23},
  number={7},
  pages={751--758},
  year={1997},
  publisher={Sage Publications}
}

@article{decety2006power,
  title={The power of simulation: imagining one's own and other's behavior},
  author={Decety, Jean and Gr{\\`e}zes, Julie},
  journal={Brain research},
  volume={1079},
  number={1},
  pages={4--14},