Dear all,
thank you very much for your very kind help. I have now a much better
file, but still telling me :
"\newblock {\em Gait &

posture}, 30(4):528--532, 2009.

I can't figure out why you would want to use a tab mark

here. If you just want an ampersand, the remedy is

simple: Just type `I\&' now. But if some right brace

up above has ended a previous alignment prematurely,

you're probably due for more error messages, and you

might try typing `S' now just to see what is salvageable."

and in the errors box:

"Misplaced alignment tab character &."

Sorry, my skillls in Bibtex should appear as very bad....

Any help....?
Thanks,
Harold