Hi,

I have two (possibly related) problems.

1) I'm trying to enter the character \bagmember in an equation. This is
Unicode 22FF, and it's available in several packages (asana-math, stix,
boisik). I've followed the instructions (used the MiKTeX package manager,
refreshed the database, reconfigured LaTeX) and installed asana and boisik,
but when I enter \bagmember it is not recognized.

2) I'm trying to install the acm-book document class. I followed their
instructions as best I could, but they are for LaTeX, not LyX, so I didn't
get very far.

In both cases, when inspecting various system settings and files, they seem
to show that the respective packages are there, yet I can't use them. I got
no error messages. I'm running LyX 2.1.5 on Win XP with SP3.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Jacob