Hi List,

I have numerous bibliography entries of articles that are given in the
bibliography with their respective page ranges. However, I want to have
some citations give the specific page on which the cited material appears.
Is there a way to do this?

Currently, I'm using the "Text after" field in the citation dialog to add a
page number, but this results in the output document simple showing that
text in brackets before the unprocessed bibtex key.

What I would prefer is if the citations would either give the page ranges
of the entry for the first entry, or, if a number[-range] is given in the
"Text after" field, to use that instead.

Or is there a better way to control this behavior and get the output I want?

Cheers,

Andrew