Hi LyX Experts,

I am a new LyX user. I installed Lyx-2.2.1 from the official
LyX-2.2.1+qt5-x86_64-cocoa.dmg installer on Mac OSX El Capitan
(version 10.11.6). Everything seems to be working OK except for one
issue.

I cannot change any of the screen colors.
I open LyX->Preferences->Look&Feel->Colors and get a list of colors.
Double clicking a color (or clicking Alter... button) brings up color
choosing dialog. In this dialog I can pick a color I like. But when I
press OK button, both the color-choosing dialog and the Preferences
dialog itself disappear without a trace. My choices are not
remembered. Am I doing something wrong or it is a bug?

Thanks,
-- Leo