I am trying to get a table of contents slide (this is a presentation class) in which each level (section, subsection, subsubsection, etc.) has its own bullet shape.  For instance: Sections will have a ball, subsectons will have a triangle, subsubsection an asterisks, etc.
So far, nothing that I had tried did it.
Ehud Kaplan