On 18/11/2016 5:43 a.m., Richard Heck wrote:
On 11/17/2016 04:42 AM, Andrew Parsloe wrote:

LyX doesn't supply all the modules necessary to use AMS environments
numbered by type within chapters. I ran into this problem some weeks
ago but found I could create or adjust the necessary modules using the
supplied ones as models. I've attached the new/adjusted ones to this
email. Place them in the layouts folder of your personal LyX
directory. Then you will need to reconfigure LyX so it knows of them.

There are dependencies among the modules which is why some can't be
added or deleted without others.

Thanks for these. I've committed them, but I guess I should first have
asked for a GPL declaration, so I can add you to the credits. Can you
just send a short email to lyx-devel saying something like: I hereby
agree to license my contributions to LyX under the General Public
License, version 2 or any later version?

Richard

OK, I'll do that, although my contribution was largely mechanical. I gather from comments in the modules that the "real work" was done by Paul Rubin building on earlier work by you.

Andrew

---