On 01/06/2017 09:08 PM, Joel Kulesza wrote:
Colleagues,

Does anyone know what "baed" means? With all lower case, I cannot find any reasonable definition.

However, the spell checker (dialog and interactive) in LyX doesn't flag it as misspelled (though it's a case of me wanting to type "based").

I am using LyX 2.2.2 on OS X 10.11.6 with the as-distributed spell checker. Is different behavior observed on other OSs and/or spell checkers?

Thanks,
Joel
The verb: to bead = auffädeln, Perlen aufziehen, Kügelchen formen etc.
The noun: bead = e. g. Glasperle (English 'pearl o fglas') etc.

see: http://www.dict.cc/?s=bead

Michael