henkilökunnastammeetunimi.sukun...@vskonetarvike.com  tai
vaihtoehtoisestimyy...@vskonetarvike.com

Although I definetely do not use this address nor is it in my address book. In addition I got today this mail
On 24.01.2017 18:06, mailmars...@fli.de wrote:
The following message was addressed to our organization using a *domain name* that is being *retired*:

*From:* engelm...@uni-tuebingen.de
*To:* eildert.groenev...@fli.bund.de
*Subject:*   getting rid of white space in graphic

Please update your email address lists by changing any addresses that refer to *fli.bund.de* to our new domain name of *fli.de*.

This notification is for your information only - your original message *has been delivered* to the intended recipient.

FLI MailMarshal
*Email Content Security*

Friedrich-Loeffler-Institut
Bundesforschungsinstitut für Tiergesundheit
Federal Research Institute for Animal Health

What could I do about it?
Wolfgang