On 25.02.2017 08:11, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Am Freitag, den 24.02.2017, 11:11 -0800 schrieb Christos Makridis:
Just to give an example of one of my citations, see below.

@article{JaimovichSiu:highskilled,
title={{High-skilled immigration, STEM employment, and non-routine-
biased technical change}},
author={Jaimovich, Nir, and Siu, Henry E.},
journal={NBER working paper},
year={2017},
volume={},
number={},
pages={},
}
Remove the comma before " and " in the author list, i.e.

author={Jaimovich, Nir and Siu, Henry E.},
HTH
Jürgen
I have four LyX v. 2.1 documents that differ only by the citation styles: oscola, apa, chicago, jurabib and all use the same bibtex generated bibliography. When I started using the document(s) in LyX v. 2.2.1 compilation of the first three went fine as before but the one with jurabib threw the error in discussion.

After many aimless attempts I could not resolve the problem and decided to ask the list when I saw Jürgens advice.

The culprit in my case quite similarly was the wrong syntax of the author list of one single entry in the KBibTeX database

Changing the author list
from
author = {{Cole, Peter} and {Hermon, Gebriella}},
author = {Cole, Peter and Hermon, Gabriella},
did it.

Thank you Jürgen and cheers,
Michael