Hey Scott et al.,

Thank you for your patience -- and in fact that seemingly simple process
led me to the discovery of the problem. Apparently the new version of lyx
treated some technical errors in my bib file that were not creating or
showing a problem before, but these errors are obviously still wrong. My
bib file is ~560 pages, so I went through and discovered were they are --
and now it seems to work, great!

--
Christos Makridis
Ph.D. Candidate, Stanford University