Hi

    Sorry about the subject,

        but being an Englishman I find it a hard pill to swallow that my
native language is not to be called "english" but "british"!

    I have found that when using the KOMA scrartcl class with the LyX
setting "English (UK)" and biblatex/biber, pdflatex issues warnings that
the babel package setting of english  is inappropriate when british is
the primary language.  Babel does provide provide files explicitly
british.  The tex file simply contains the line "\usepackage{babel}".

    A number of questions arise:

        Does the warning matter?  Is there some setting, I need to make,
of which I am unaware?  Is this a bug in LyX?

Regards

Frank Salter