Am 08.03.2017 um 10:52 schrieb Bieniasz Leslaw:

Hi,
I would appreciate some help regarding the following problem.
I am (still) using LyX 2.0.2.
I have a paper prepared with the above version of LyX, using the article
template for Springer (svjour3). The problem is that I have prepared the bibliography in the simplest way, that is the bibliography items are written explicitely in the
LyX document, and referenced by numbers. However, in the
journal they want references by Author-year, and as far as I can
understand this can only be done by having the list of references
in *.bib files. I no nothing about BibTeX, and I am confused by the diversity
of programs and details concerning BibTeX. What could be the simplest way
of doing the conversion, and what exactly should I do, step by step, to accomplish it?
Leslaw
Leslaw, could you send an example of one of your references (e.g. article and book style)? I use jabref as a reference manager which works under Unix, Mac and Microsoft. It has various import possibilities.
Wolfgang