Hi together! I am not quite sure if I get all your emails. I haven't yet
found any solution for producing Armenian texts in Lyx.

The interface of Lyx I run under Linux seems to be somewhat different to
mainstream versions. Some of the common functions are disabled. Later I'll
send a couple of screenshots.

Yenovk