On Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 08:44:04AM +0100, Yenovk Lazian wrote:
> Hi together! I am not quite sure if I get all your emails. I haven't yet
> found any solution for producing Armenian texts in Lyx.
>
> The interface of Lyx I run under Linux seems to be somewhat different to
> mainstream versions. Some of the common functions are disabled. Later I'll
> send a couple of screenshots.
>
> Yenovk

Sounds good. I hope you get it working. When you send the screenshots,
please also specify which distribution you use and whether you compiled
LyX yourself or used your distribution's package manager (or PPA).

The main question is Günter's below about the attachment on the trac
ticket. If you just download that attachment and compile without
changing anything, do you get a PDF or an error?

Could you also please "bottom-post"? (see
https://www.lyx.org/MailingLists#toc8 for details)

Best,

Scott