Hello,

I have a problem with LuaTeX / XeTeX

LyX 2.2.2
OS Sierra 10.12
LuaTeX, freshly updated

No matter which font I chhose, I always get the message »Missing character: There is no (U+2028) in font [whichever]:mode=node;s«. I choose to show the output nonetheless several times, because the error-message keeps showing. With some fonts the italics are not displayed, in some cases the resulting PDF seems to be correct at first sight. The fonts seem to be correctly installed.

The same happens with XeTeX also.

Does anybody know what might be wrong here? I have seen a very close, but not a similar question in the archive:
http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-devel@lists.lyx.org/msg196621.html
That’s why I ask here. Hope, somebody could help.

Thanks
Jess