Am Montag, 20. März 2017 um 18:38:20, schrieb Guenter Milde <mi...@users.sf.net>
> On 2017-03-20, Patrick Dupre wrote:
> > Is weird,
>
> Indeed.
>
> > In preference, I have:
>
> > From format lyx to format reach text Font:
>
> > 'latex2rtf -p -S -o $$o $$i'
>
> To "text Font"?
>
> Which "preference" file?
>
> Is latex2rtf in your PATH?
>
> > But when I export it does a pdflatex
>
> How do you start the export?
>
> Günter

Don't know if this may be your problem too. Just downloaded tar
from sourceforge. Compiled, installed.
The converter is not working as long as using '-o $$o'.

Debugging led me to this snippet in latex2rtf-2.3.12/main.c:366

        if (g_rtf_name == NULL) {
            g_rtf_name = strdup_together3(g_home_dir,basename,".rtf");
        } else if (g_rtf_name = g_tex_name) {
        diagnostics(ERROR, "rtf file must be different from tex file");
        }

which clearly is wrong. (line 368 should be: '} else if (g_rtf_name ==
g_tex_name) {')

Patching this file and now this converter works.

        Kornel