Le mardi 28 mars 2017 à 11:41 -0400, Paul A. Rubin a écrit :
> On 03/28/2017 09:13 AM, Joel Kulesza wrote:
>
> > Colleagues,
> >

> > Is there a recommended method to insert a glyph for a blackboard (or
> > blackboard-bold) 1?
> >

> > I've tried \mathbb in math-mode, but then when I insert "1", I
> > instead get a \mathbb{1}.
> >

> > I'd like to follow convention and use this to denote the "indicator
> > function."
> >

> > For example, see the attached results where either are acceptable to
> > me.
> >

> > Thank you,
> >
> > Joel
> I don't know about "recommended", but this works for me:
>
> 1. Install the bbm package.
> 2. In the preamble, add \usepackage{bbm}.
> 3. In the math inset, type \mathbbm, then \{ to get an inset for the
> argument, and type 1 for the argument. LyX does not recognize \mathbbm
> as a math command, so it won't appear on the toolbars and LyX won't
> autocomplete the command for you while typing.
>
> Paul

I knew another possibility: put in the preamble

\DeclareSymbolFont{bbold}{U}{bbold}{m}{n}
\DeclareSymbolFontAlphabet{\mathbbold}{bbold}

(where did I find that ?!)

Then, a blackboard bold 1 can be obtained with \mathbbold{1}.

It appears nicely in the LyX editor.

I'll compare that with Paul's suggestion ASAP.

Daniel
--
Daniel CLEMENT