On 03/30/2017 03:45 PM, Steve Litt wrote:
Hi all,

Including one hyperlink in my document removes the color for all my
URLs. What I really want is my hyperlinks colored the same as my URLs
(currently red), but I definitely don't want my URLs colorless.

Does anyone know how to apply hyperlinks without screwing up URL colors?

RELEVANT FACTS:

Linux, 64 bit Void distro

LyX version 2.2.2

Document class based on document class "book".

\usepackage{soul}

\usepackage[bookmarks,
plainpages=false,pdfpagelabels,colorlinks=true,bookmarksnumbered=true]{hyperref}

\usepackage{color}

I made a small test document (attached) using the standard book class. When I added the hyperlink to the document, I got an error message about an option class between two packages (that was not there when the document had URLs but not hyperlinks). It had something to do with one package loading with the option unicode=true while some earlier package is apparently a unicode denier.

Following the suggestion in the error message, I moved the unicode option and all the options for hyperref to the document class options field, and that fixed things ... sort of. The URLs and the hyperlink are all colored now, but the color is purple (or purplish), which would not be my first (second, third, ...) choice. Presumably there's a place to specify an option to some package to use red, blue, ...

Paul