Can somebody explain how to implement the esint package style integral
symbols within Lyx?  In particular, I'd like to be able to use keyboard
shortcuts to create these nicer looking integration symbols with nicer
looking bounds of integration.

I have the Math Options set to automatically load the esint package.
However, I cannot find any documentation about how to implement something
like esint within Lyx.  For example, how does one write a double integral
with a "D" (i.e. a generic 2D domain) centered beneath both integral
signs?  Is there any non-opaque documentation anywhere that spells it out?

Much thanks,
Jim