On Tuesday, May 2, 2017 10:52:53 AM PDT John White wrote:
> I upgraded from Jessie to Stretch and now there is no print icon in lyx.
> Cntrl-d brings up xdvik and renders a dvi file.  Pushing cntrl-P in xdvik
> says it prints, but it doesn't.   So I have to export to pdf to print.
>
> Any suggestions as to how I might get a print option in lyx?
>
> John

I got xdvki/dvi to print fine (my alert IT guy added a missing dependency), so
only question now is:  what happened to the print icon in lyx?  It used to be
in the "File" dropdown menu.  Its no huge deal as now to print I press cntrl-d
and then cntrl-p, instead of just cntrl-p as before, but it still seems
strange that there is no print icon in my lyx 2.2.2.